Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got Milk?

Dear Milk
I have loved you since the day I was born.
Our relationship has grown so strong over the past 20 years.
Imagine what it could be if my mom would buy the whole you instead of just 1% of you.
(You have so much greatness, she just can't see that yet. Give her time.)
You are always waiting so patiently in the fridge for me.
You never complain.
You always make me feel better.
However, my nutrition teacher made me take a test.
She said that 4 gallons a week wasn't good for me.
I thought she was crazy!
Then I got the results back...
She was right.
I bought a water bottle the other day.
I know what you're thinking.
I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Milk may never complain, but if you neglect it for more than a week it gives you the sour treatment...

    ReplyDelete