Monday, May 17, 2010

Reality Dreams?

Sometimes I can't remember my dreams from reality.
It's almost a daily occurence these days...

Did I go to work? - Or was that a dream?
Is it the weekend? - Or was that a dream?
Am I really stuck in Russia? - Or was that a dream?
Did I cut my hair? - Or was that a dream?
Am I really blind? - Or was that a dream?

Seriously... It's a huge problem these days.
The other day my friends and I saw a bumblebee larger than the size of our thumbs. They were going crazy while trying to get a picture of it as proof! Personally, I thought they were a little silly and thought it wasn't such a big deal, after all - there are bigger bumblebees out there. I quickly told them of the time I saw a bumblebee the size of my fist!!

The instant I finished saying that sentence to them was when I realized that that was not reality, but in fact, a very strange dream I once had. I then tried to explain to my friends that it was a dream. (I still can't tell if they believe me or just think I'm crazy...)

But I promise you this - I really did see [in a dream] a bumblebee the size of my fist!

1 comment:

  1. ok. I love that you posted this because it happens to me all the time. once I told adam this story that for one of my birthdays when I was little that my parents took me to this play in a limo and that I wore a fancy dress and white gloves. then, later, when we asked my parents about it they said it NEVER happened!

    whatev.

    ReplyDelete