Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spiders

I am terrified of spiders. I thought this fear would diminish with age, but I'm 20 now and I still call my mom to come kill spiders for me. I guess time doesn't heal everything.

The other night I saw a black spider on my pillow. Naturally, I screamed! Then it ran away somewhere into my bed... so then I was forced to find somewhere else to sleep.

A few weeks ago when I was shampooing my hair there was something in it. I assumed it was dirt from mowing the lawn, so I got a hold of it and pulled it out. It was a spider.

I have a problem with eating. I mean sometimes I drool, it's quite a problem. I really can't help it. The other day while eating a roll I drooled... and out came a spider. Bleh! So maybe drooling is a good thing.. right?

Dear spiders, please please leave me alone. Mmmmkay? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment