Saturday, July 31, 2010

20

Wow.. it took me a couple of trys on my password to log into my blog. That's how long it's been since I've last written! My deepest apologies for such a long wait.

Anyways, to the point.

20. I am currently 20 years of age. During my 20th year a lot has changed. I mean A LOT! I'm practically a new person. No joke.


Now it's no secret that I have developed (in every aspect) much slower than other girls my age. But I think this year alone I have caught up. Let me explain.

Soon after I turned 20, I bought my first pair of heels. Best. Purchase. Ever! I am close to owning as many pairs of heels as I have Nike running shoes. That day will definitely be a day of celebration.


A few months later, I learned how to curl my hair. Wow. They were gorgeous with my extentions. No hair spray necessary!

Shortly after that, I cut my hair. I mean I freakin chopped that stuff off! It's different.. but I can still curl it! (with the help of a lot of hairspray..) When I cut my hair and got it styled, that was my first time in a hair salon in literally over 2 years. As you can imagine, by ends were really bad... bleh.

Next, I started painting my toe nails. (I still haven't branched out to painting my finger nails yet. Maybe year 21.) I paint them often. Too often. I now coordinate the colors to the outfits I will be wearing. Oh it's sooo much fun! Nail painting party, anyone?

After that, I spent my own money on a dress for church. I never believed in spending my own money on church clothes because I hate skirts and dresses and anything of that sort. Now the only thing I care about is having cute clothes for church. (Probably me trying to compensate for years of wearing the same 2 outfits...)

So there you have it. I'm a woman now.

No comments:

Post a Comment