Sunday, August 8, 2010

Impressive

I've taken piano lessons for so many years of my life that I lost count... point is: I never got past level 4. (Maybe 3..) Trying to read music for two different hands is impossible. I don't know how anyone does it! So I quit. As a consequence, I can't even read sheet music anymore. I regret it. Slightly. But now, thanks to Youtube.com, I can learn songs online and memorize them. Then play them anywhere at anytime and impress people! It's awesome! Until they ask me to sight read something... then they learn the truth... then they're not so impressed anymore... So if I ever play a song for you, act impressed and DON'T ask me to sight read. Mmmkay? Thanks.

Now, to show you some songs I've learned! (You'll should be slightly impressed.)

One Man's Dream - Yanni

Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

Beautiful, aren't they? They calm my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment