Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesdays. Tuesdays. Tuesdays.

You wanna hear about my day? Ohhh I'll tell you about my day alright, and I won't spare any details! (Actually this was Tuesday, but whatev.)

So I wake up and there is snow on the ground. Bad start right there. Ugh... brace yourself. It only get worse.

Then on the way to turn on the light, I stub my big toe. Ouch! I got up early and curled my hair and clipped in my extensions. That's actually good news - it looked gorgeous! But I burnt my ear. Then I tried to move something heavy and pulled something in my back. Have you ever had a really stiff neck? Yeah, imagine that through your whole back! You can barely function.

Then, I was late for my appointment. Those who know me, already know I get sooo anxious when I'm running late. Then I forgot my check for my appointment. Bleh. But I brushed it off and went about my day.


Around noon I went to the DMV to renew my driver's license. (This is the sole reason I got up and took the pain and time of curling my hair...) Anyways, I drove through the snow storm and got there only to get my picture taken and after all of the paper work find out that my hair was messed up and sticking up like a mad woman. Jussst perfect.

So much for Tuesday's..

Hoping for better tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment