Monday, November 29, 2010

I Am In Love

I have always been skeptical of 'love at first sight'... until it happened to me.

The moment I set eyes on him I knew he was the one. We instantly connected with each other.

He has everything I have ever dreamed of -- Personality. Spunk. Beautiful eyes. Kind heart. Caring. Soft side. Listens more than he talks. I could go on forever!

The day we met was truly magical.

It has been 7 years since that day, and the magic is still strong as ever.

I look forward to coming home everyday and find him waiting to greet me.

We make meals together, watch TV together, enjoy the outdoors together.

Best of all, I can talk and talk and talk and he will listen to everything.

He never tells my secrets. He never gossips or complains. Never interrupts.

He is my best friend.
His name is Simon.
And he is my pet cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment