Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beauty

BEAUTY - the quality attributed to whatever pleases or satisfies the senses or mind, as by line, color, form, texture, proportion, rhythmic motion, tone, etc., or by behavior, attitude, etc.

Something cannot simply be defined as beautiful, can it? I would think not because that depends on the classifier's opinion. (Or perspective :) I really do love that word.) I may find one thing beautiful and you may find it hideous. Either way, here are a few things that I find beauty in. (In no particular order except the first two I do find the absolute most beautiful of them all)
Aren't these girls beautiful?
And these boys below are just as adorable!
Conquering (anything)
Carefree.
Living.
SOCCER
Helping hands :)
This one is all symbolic.
Nature
The GREAT outdoors.
I have an obsession with clouds. :)
Breathtaking.
Simply Amazing!
Piano. Need I say more?
Violin. (And her long brown hair :))

There is so much beauty all around! I could post pictures for days of all the things I find beautiful. What do you find beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment