Monday, March 22, 2010

Watch Out World

I love my job. Seriously, how many people can say that sincerely?

Today at work, while talking with a fellow employee, my boss came up to tell us something. Doesn't he know it's rude to interrupt someone while they are in the middle of a conversation? I don't care who you are - you're not getting away with that when you're around me. I told him he had to wait until we were done talking. While he was waiting for our conversation to end,the phone rang. The phone on my desk. But I was busy conversing so I told my boss to get it.

I was joking when I told him to answer my phone, but he did it - no questions asked. (Probably his biggest mistake.) I wonder what else I could tell him to do? I've already gotten a key to the building and all the security codes. I practically run the place myself.

Watch out world, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment