Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My home away from home!

I loved loved loved Snow College.
Everybody there is friendly and we become like family. Not even kidding. I wear my Snow College hoodie to school (Weber) sometimes and without fail I always get people telling me they went there too and how much they loved it and we talk and talk and talk as if we've known each other for our entire lives. It's great.
I loved my classes, the professors, the campus, the friends and OF COURSE my wonderful roommates. I liked Ephraim too.. but I missed my home and last semester I looked for every opportunity to come home! Now I am home and am always looking for opportunities to go back to Ephraim! Ugh, there's got to be a solution to this.
Anyhow, tomorrow I am leaving for Ephraim :) And I can't wait. I would leave right now if it wasn't for school...
(My apartment contract was for a full year unless you can sell it, which I found is pretty much impossible. But looking on the positive side, it means I will always have a bed when I go and visit :))

Here are some of the things I look forward to when I go on visits to Ephraim. :)

My roommates :)

TAFTSWEAT?, friends, parties, etc.

MINE and ANNA'S ADVENTURES!

I'm going to disconnect from the world so I can enjoy every minute of my time in Ephraim for the next 4 or so days.. Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment