Monday, March 15, 2010

Bees..

I don't complain about too many things. Infact, the only thing I can think of is snow. Now don't get me wrong, I loooove snow. But only during Christmas break and on weekends. I hate when it snows over night and then I can't get out of my mile long driveway. I hate driving through the snow at anytime. I hate walking through it and then having my pants and moccasins all wet for work and school. (Nobody, not even snow messes with MY moccasins and gets away with it. Got it?!) If it's going to snow (since Christmas break is long gone) it should only stay around on weekends. Is that too much to ask for? Goodness...

Well today walking out of the grocery store with both hands full of bags it was perfect weather out. Sunny blue sky stretching as far as the eye could see with a few puffy, brilliant white clouds. Oh how I love clouds! The temperature was just right and there was no snow to be found. And then..... a BEE! ugh. I. Hate. Bees. Hate 'em.

You know when you're in a public place, whether it be an outdoor restaurant (I guess there are some indoor exceptions...) a sporting event, the park... whatever the case may be and there's a bee buzzing around and everyone is minding their own business but there is that one person who can't seem to do anything but watch the bee and then they flinch when it gets within 20 feet of them? And then when it's about 5 feet away they just start freaking out? They're running around, flailing their arms, knocking things and people over while screaming this high pitched scream just to get away from this tiny bee?

Yeah... I'm one of those people. Today in the parking lot I had both of my hands full with groceries, desperately trying to get my car unlocked while being chased by this bee. It wasn't like this bee was buzzin around my car. It was waiting for me at the neighborhood wal-mart doors. I kid you not. As soon as I walked out it was there and it followed me to my car!! I have never ran so fast in my life, also I swear I have never parked so far away from the doors in my life.

As I ran from this bee though, one thought crossed my mind, "If there was snow outside right now this bee would not be here." Then I swear the bee laughed at me! But, that could have been the kid waiting in the car parked next to mine.... not sure.

Snow, I'm sorry. Please please please come back to me.

2 comments:

  1. I think the little bee just wanted a friend, Kristin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, you are adorable. :) Just so ya know....I love reading what you have to say!

    :D

    ReplyDelete