Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I ride the bus home from school.
Sometimes I'm entertained for the whole 20 minutes just by watching the different people.
Sometimes crazy people strike up crazy conversations about how it's the end of the world but they have 'connections' to top secret bunkers.
Sometimes I just play along with their crazy conversations.
Sometimes I actually have a regular conversation on the bus.
Sometimes I don't converse with anyone on the bus.
Sometimes I prefer that.
Sometimes I check what book the old man in the front of the bus is reading.
Sometimes he just writes in his journal on the bus.
Sometimes I just watch the world fly by from the inside of the bus.
Sometimes I have a lot of fun on the bus.
Sometimes I make friends on the bus.
Sometimes I get asked out on dates on the bus.
Sometimes I say "No thanks" to those who ask me out on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment