Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Life is FULL of simple pleasures. We all have them. Here is a relatively short list of some of the simple pleasures in my life that I just LOVE and can't live without.


1.Finding money you didn't know you had
2.Receiving a hand written letter
3.Baking a good batch of cookies
4.Alicia Keys comes on the radio right when I get in the car. As if she knew I was getting in the car and wanted to sing to me. She's just awesome like that
5.Saying something simultaneously as someone else after a moment of silence
6.Receiving an unexpected, but nonetheless, very appreciated phone call
7.Putting on clothes straight from the dryer
8.Having a really good laugh
9.The feeling right after you've had a good work out
10.Making someone smile
11.WHOLE MILK.
12.Rain storms on a summer day
13.Helping someone in need
14.Reading a good book
15.Watching a sunrise/sunset
16.Waking to a clean house
17.Playing a good game of soccer
18.Taking a looong, hot bath
19.Checking something off my to-do list
20.Swinging on a swing
21.Having a picnic
22.Swimming in my pool at night
23.Campfires
24.Making snow angels
25.A good snowball fight
26.Dancing like Beyonce
27.MY HAIR EXTENSIONS
28.Tricking people into thinking I can play the piano like a pro
29.Watching the clouds
30.My ROXY moccasins. They are a foot's best friend
31.Going everywhere in my sweats and a hoodie
32.Surprise parties
33.Cruising around on mopeds
34.Building snowmen on the roof
35.Getting an ace in volleyball
36.Buying a new pair of running shoes
37.Passing, playing and watching some good football
38.Cooking a dinner that everyone loves
39.Fleur de lis
40.When you discover new music on your OWN iPod
41.When the forcast predicts bad weather but you get 100% sunshine
42.Pillow fights
43.PB&J Sandwiches
44.Playing in rain puddles
45.Looking out of a plane window and only being able to see miles and miles of puffy white clouds below you
46.Family, friends, neighbors, classmates... people in general.
47.Creating music videos with friends
48.Animals
49.My annual family talent show
50.Life

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. These are all my favorite things too!! No wonder we're such good friends ;) I especially like number 33 and 34!!

    ReplyDelete