Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stuffed Animals

I've had a few stuffed animals in my lifetime. I loved them like they were my own children. I respected their feelings and made sure they all recieved equal amounts of play time with me. We travelled across America and Europe together and if I decided to bring one - then I'd have to bring them all. It was only fair. We share many great memories. They were always nonjudgemental, they kept me safe at night, and they provided me the comfort that I needed when I needed it.

But that was when I was a child. I've since grown up and can't even remember whatever happened to my 'best friends'. Sad, but true. Over these past years I've learned to survive without them. I've 'outgrown' them. I've almost completely forgotten about them.

Floribel recently got home from a trip to the happiest place on Earth- DISNEYLAND. Since I could not go she was thoughtful enough to bring me back a piece of the happiest place on Earth. She gave me a beautiful necklace with my initial on it. Love it. In addition to that, she also got me a stuffed animal.
Cutest thing ever. It's baby Pluto! (Comes with his own adorable hooded blanket too.)

Now I am wondering, how did I ever manage go this long without a stuffed animal? They comfort you in a way that no other person can. Do yourself a favor - go buy a stuffed animal today. (I don't care how old you are)

1 comment:

  1. OH my heck Kristin you are so cute :) I love that pic of you and Pluto your hair looks gorgeous! I am glad you are enjoying him. I am sure he is loving his new home! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete