Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What is that?!

A few years ago while working at Gold's Gym child care center, it was unusually slow. Instead of 30 kids to take care of there were only 3... the other worker was watching the two babies while I was lucky enough to be having a tea party with Gracie, a four year old girl. During the tea party (which I'll have you know I was the Guest of Honor :))We noticed a hole in the wall that was barely big enough to fit my pointer finger through.



Strange.
I've never noticed that hole before.

Gracie soon lost interest in the tea party and became obsessed with this hole. She wondered what was in the hole but she was too scared to put her finger through to find out. So I put my finger through it to show her that there was nothing to be afraid of. I still could not convince her that nothing was in there though. It was like she knew something that I didn't...

One thing led to another and now we were taking silly pictures on my digital camera. But she again lost interest and was AGAIN drawn to this strange hole in the wall. What's the deal? Now she wants to takes pictures of the hole. Whatever - she was having fun so I just sat back and relaxed while she obsessed over this hole. After a few minutes she brought the camera back to me so I could show her how to view the pictures she'd taken on my camera. We looked through them together. There was picture after picture of this stupid hole but one of them was much different than the rest. I was shocked to discover this -




WHAT IS THAT?!
Can you say creepy!?!

I will never be putting my fingers in dark holes ever again... and I advise the same to you. Who knows what's in there..

No comments:

Post a Comment