Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.

I first fell in love with SURVIVOR when I was a young sophomore in high school. I love everything about it - the strategy involved, the challenges, the rewards... oh I could go on! Best. Show. Ever. I've dreamed about being on the show. I wouldn't do it for the million (although that would be a nice little side bonus if I did win :)) I would do it simply for the love of the game.

For 4 years now I've been watching SURVIVOR all by myself because none of my friends or family watch it. That's 9 seasons of exciting blindsides and victories! My family members would run for cover when I got done watching an episode because I would have to explain to them all the exciting points of the episode. It was simply too exciting to keep to myself. I HAD to talk to somebody about it. But since they don't watch it I would then have to explain who's who and what the alliances 'appear' to be and what they really are and the strategies that are brewing up and etc. You get the idea... not all that fun.

This year I found out that my next door neighbor, Mike Hilton, watches Survivor too. Not just Mike, but his whole family plus the Campbell's. What? For 4 years there has been a group of people having a SURVIVOR party while I watch it alone. I wish I would have known this 9 seasons ago... oh well. Can't change the past.

Last week I was invited to their SURVIVOR party to watch it with them. Life changing. My 10th season of SURVIVOR is going to be amazing now that I have a group of people I can talk to who actually know what I'm talking about. Oh it's so exciting! See you Thursday for our next party my fellow survivor friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment